Thursday, May 1, 2008

Featured in a book. Yipee!



It's crazy the number of amazing things have happened over the last week. What I should do if I was a good little blogger would be to actually, uh, tell you about them when they happen. :D But we have about 12 albums in the queue, and lots of engagement sessions, and a toddler, so forgive the jumbled mess of the next few posts. :D

Cool thing 1 - we're in a BOOK! Not like a little shot in the corner of a page, oh no. It's Susie Coelho's new book Style Your Dream Wedding. When I got the book (and it's HUGE and soooo full of inspiration), I started to tag my images with little posties and the next thing I knew, posties were everywhere. And some of my shots are even on the website. Yeah!
Here are some shots...that's Christine changing from her white wedding dress to her party dress for the reception at Kohl Mansion, and on the left hand side is Ana getting into the limo to head for the Church of the Nativity. Ana's dress is by SF Bay's own amazing Amy Kuschel Brides.

I do have a copy here at the studio if anyone wants to take a look. :D I'm not kidding, it's a great resource to have if you're just starting out.

No comments: