Monday, April 14, 2008

Get Yer Engagement Session on!














Hurray for engagement sessions!

Fun, goofy, silly, serious, romantic. So much emotion, so little time. hehehe

No, really, on a serious note, I can't tell you how vital it is for you two to get an engagement session.

If you've decided your wedding photographer will be me or Kelvin, you know already that you get one, on us, because we know how vital it is. But if it's not included with your wedding photography package, add one on please! It's sooooo worth it.

Here's why:

1. Get comfy with each other.

The one comment I hear quite a bit is, "Wow, this is the most kissing we've done in months" or "we've been together so long we don't get snuggly." What a perfect excuse to get a little snuggle in, eh?

2. Get comfy with me.
Yes, that's right, my lens IS that big. And yes, it's in your face. Now what do you do? I sure don't want you to find out how you'll react on your wedding day. You've got enough on your mind and waaaay to many butterflies in the tummy. I'd rather you find out when it's just you and your honey and my goofy self.

And no, there's no way I'm going to show you a shot of yourself looking anything but fabulous.

So help me welcome some soon to be husbands and wives...

No comments: