Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hey, whatcha workin' on? (1 in a very long series...)









This week is all about the retouching and album design. LOVE IT. Okay, yeah, I sit waaaay too long at the puter and don't eat or drink enough and I look up and EESH it's 6:30 already...but it's so much fun to see these weddings again.

I thought I'd show y'all a little bit of Caitlin & Ronnie's soon to be album!
This was such a fun and unique wedding. I was looking soooo forward to this wedding since the engagement session! I just fell in love with both of them. A little funky, very fun, extremely erudite, outrageously observant, and both just gorgeous.

For our e-session, Ronnie was just not looking forward to it. He had just met me, didn't really know what to expect ("dear god is this gonna be cheesy" perhaps?)...he gratefully took me up on my suggestion to have a beer first at Rock Bottom Brewery while we got to know each other. When Ronnie started talking philosophy, that's when Caitlin & I knew that he was ready to try being in front of the camera. They nailed it within 20 minutes! So natural and so crazy about each other...without being ChuckeyCheesy. :D

Back to the wedding...the reception was in the elementary school gym. They filled it with trees and twinkle lights and brought in lighting to make it look more romantic and cozy. Nice!

And I'm not at the studio or I could tell you more, but I do know for sure that the whole thing was orchestrated beautifully by the amazing Amy Byrd Weddings, and Caitlin found her stunner of a dress at Jin Wang in San Francisco.

No comments: