Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fave things I saw during the Pronovias show

Hey there! I had a blast these last two weekends, watching and shooting the fashion shows for both Enzoani and Pronovias that Trudy's hosted. Gorgeous dresses and lots of inspiration!

One of my favorite things was watching all the different types of veils and hair accessories. Here's one I loved:It's so sweet! It's more of a cage veil so it give a hint of your face rather than a full one. And like on this model, the long earring really go well.

And check out this lace on this cathedral length veil - apparently every Pronovias dress is designed with a matching cathedral length veil. Nice.



My favorite dress is so fun - a deep plunging V and tiny cinched waist with pockets. WHY didn't my dress have pockets?! Then I wouldn't have forgotten my vows in my purse and looked like a speechless dork?!


Then, I stayed behind to meet some of the brides and take photos as they tried on the Pronovias dresses. Here's a shot I think is so cool - her name's Marie and she's getting married in Hawaii:I'm still waiting to get permission to use more of the shots - did NOT want to spoil any surprises if you know what I mean!

More soon...

No comments: