Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love this day. Every year, my husband gets a few of his Speech & Debate students from Westmont High School to come and serenade me and give me flowers, chocolate and other goodies. This year I'm a bit wistful, though - it's the last time Alex Riad will be one of the troubadors. He's a senior this year, all grown up and hoping to go to Columbia. I'll miss him next year but today, I wonder what he's cooked up to sing to me...
What's really cute is that my hubby's got my assistant and our babysitter doing recon on me! I'm sick as a dog (what the heck is this bug going around?) but wanted to come in for a few hours today. I have a feeling as soon as I walked in they were on walkie talkies shouting, "Go! Go! Go!" hehehe
Okay AS I'm writing this, here they come! What they don't know is that I've got a camera at the ready...

That's Chris & Tisha singing their hearts out - and boy they're good. You can tell they practiced their moves! Thanks you two...

And no Alex. ::sniff:: That's okay, he's a big senior with senior things to do. Like practice for the huge Berkeley tournament this weekend!

And yes, my hubby wrote me an amazing card. I just love him. I gotta tell you, brides to be, this marriage thing is wonderful. I'm excited for you to experience it!

Happy Valentine's day to all!

No comments: