Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hey, whatcha workin' on? (2 in a very long series...)


Right now, I should be in bed. No, really! I have to get up at 6 tomorrow so I can get in my walk before Donovan gets up. But no, I'm totally awake having a Christmas-morning moment with Talia & Kevin.

So I keep saying it and I will continue to say it - I'm the luckiest wedding photographer in the world. I have killer couples. It's that simple. And Talia and Kevin are a great example. Fun, a tiny bit goofy, crazy about each other, and it didn't hurt that they're, well, gorgeous.

They did something I love during the ceremony - a very simple but very symbolic "wine meld." Talia picked her favorite wine, Kevin his. Both the bottles were there, but there was just one glass. Talia poured a bit from her bottle into the glass, then Kevin poured a bit from his.

Let's see - vendor reviews - everything was fantastic. The dress was Melissa Sweet from Gabrielle's Bridal in Los Gatos, and was PERFECT for Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley. From what I understand, Holman Ranch recently reopened after some landscaping - and it looks terrific. The wedding planner was one of my very favorites, Amy Byrd, who once again brought that laid back style into her perfectly timed day. I don't know how she does it! The food was very tasty but I need to find out who was the caterer (sorry!).



Okay, I've now seen the Daily Show and the Colbert Report twice - and have you seen the Dmitri Martin standup special called Person? The guy is a genius. Tomorrow my mission is to finish post production for Talia & Kevin, too, because they haven't seen anything yet. Yah, shame on me for sharing with you first...

Gnight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really, the photographer clicked nice photos of Talia and Kevin. I wish them good luck for future.

===================================
Anuj
nitishrocks

Grant Goodman said...

Great photos.

Grant
Dr Kelps Book Blog

murari said...

Hi,
The girl in this photo is looking gorgeous.

===================================
Ankit
look4ward

aa said...

You both look very nice with each other. I think you are very sweet couple in the world. My best wishes always with you.


===================================
Ritika
look4ward