Monday, September 15, 2008

Blue skies and blue eyes...

Seriously, the last time I had a post was July? Dang, shame on me! Let me try to catch up...eesh!

Real Wedding time!

First, the gorgeous Kathy and her new hubby Jason.





Kathy looked simply stunning and artist Maria Chang new just how to bring out those baby blues.





What a gorgeous day at the Saratoga Country Club!




Here's a bit more from their big day...





I encourage you to see more - here's the slideshow!


Some of their vendors:
Maria and team from Professional Makeup Artistry (can't get better than this...)
Entertainment was Mike Ewing. Second time I've worked with him and second time I've been impressed.
Saratoga Country Club: great food and the service was terrific.

More weddings, tips and albums soon!

2 comments:

Kathy Townsend said...

I am so excited that you posted our wedding on your blog. Yay!!!!

riya said...

These wedding photos are indeed fantastic. Your blog is quite interesting.

===================================
vinny
nitishrocks