Wednesday, June 3, 2009

E-Session: Tiffany & Javier


Rose Garden, at high noon. Am I a total idiot? Even newbie photogs know that you don't shoot at high noon. Everyone gets icky bags under the eyes since the light is coming smack down from above. But Tiffany and Javier didn't have much of a choice - with their jobs, it was lunchtime or nuthin'! And honestly, I can't think of a more fun way to spend lunch than biking around the Rose Garden with my man and having multiple excuses for us to snuggle and kiss. Awww. :D So we found some trees, got creative, and had a blast. Know why I love e-sessions so much? It's because it's a great, no-stress, yes-fun way to really get to know how a couple interacts. How does he look at her? Does she giggle or full-on laugh at his jokes? Are they kissy or more reserved? In general, the more active a couple is with each other, the more evocative their images. So if a couple's more reserved, it's up to me to work with them in small ways to get a bit of interaction between them.
Their big day is this summer at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph and the stunning Nestldown. I can't wait!

No comments: